If you want your car to look good, you need to keep it clean. So you need the best foam cannon for pressure washer.
Everyone knows it, of course, but sometimes we just don’t want to accept it. Because as much as we love our vehicles, do we really want to be on the road every day with buckets, sponges, and rags?
Of course not. But luckily, someone invented the foam cannon that works like a foam generator for washing cars. This amazing product makes it easy to deep clean the exterior of your car. Not only does it make all the work quicker and easier, but it also has much greater cleaning “power” than you and a normal old garden hose could achieve.
Naturally, these car wash foamers also known as Snow Foam are such a useful and popular device that it is marketed by a plethora of manufacturers, each with their own set of advantages. Fortunately, we are here to help you figure out what is out there. Let’s take a look at some of the If you want your car to look good, you need to keep it clean. So you need the best foam cannon for pressure washer on the market right now.
Are You In Hurry? Then Check Out Below!
If you literally don’t have a lot of time to read the entire article. Then you can also go for this “MTM Hydro PF22.2”. All the best on this list. But I will personally recommend it to you. You can take it if you want, if you don’t have much time to read the whole article, and if you have time, scroll down and choose what you like best.
The Italian-made PF22.2 foam cannon MTM Hydro is the most reliable foam cannon in the industry. With the new standing liter cannon foam cannon, you no longer have to worry about spills and overturning.
Whether you’re sprinkling foam in your car on the weekend or working as a professional contracted cleaner for hours, this tool will save you time and money.
Simply connect the foam cannon to your pressure washer with one of the supplied accessories, fill the foam cannon with the desired proportion of cleaning fluid, and you’re done.
The MTM Hydro PF22, released in 2017, is the newest and best foam cannon to hit the global stage. The PF22 features adjustable fan blades and a two-stage nozzle that allows you to spray both vertically and horizontally.
By adjusting the fan blades (narrow or jet), MTM Hydro Foam Cannons will pour thick foam on your car, barn siding, house, fence, sidewalk, roof, or other washable items.
The chemical injection knob on top of the PF22 also snaps into place to measure more or fewer chemicals flowing through the inner chamber, increasing or decreasing foam production. This allows the internal stirrer to create a thick foam that is more sticky than Chinese explosive foam guns.
At the same time, this thick foam has a longer dwell time, which allows the chemical to act on the surface to be cleaned longer, trying to emulsify dirt and soot. some surfaces may require some elbow grease, however, very little cleaning (if any) is required if the chemical is doing its job.
Buyer Guide Before Selecting a Foam Cannon For Pressure Washer
Benefits of foam cannons
- Save soap and water. When you hose-wash your car by hand, you can waste a lot of water. By connecting a foam cannon to your pressure washer, you won’t have to empty a bucket full of soapy water that you no longer need after the job is done.
- Clean easily. Since a foam cannon connects to a pressure washer, there is no need to take out a bucket and other supplies to wash your vehicle. Just store the pressure washer along with the cleaning supplies when you’re done.
- Save the car shampoo for future applications. If you wash your car with a glove and bucket, you should generally throw away the soap and water that you don’t end up using. The foam cannons are sealed, so you can keep the cleaner inside and use it the next time you need it.
- Save time. A foam cannon is powerful and easily spreads soap throughout the vehicle. This may take a little longer if you do it by hand. Just turn on the pressure washer, aim the barrel, and it will do the job for you.
- They are versatile. In addition to cleaning your car, a foam cannon can freshen up your sidewalk, patio furniture, siding, roof, and more. In addition, they are ideal for cleaning motorcycles, caravans, and trailers.
Types of foam cannons
This feature, known as the quick release or quick connect, can be found on most products on the market today. In front of the adjustable nozzle, you will find a 1/4-inch male connector that connects to most pressure washer wands. Having the option to quickly and efficiently remove the foam cannon whenever you want makes it easy to switch between rinsing and washing your vehicle. No need to buy a special accessory.
Foam cannons with this feature can often be adjusted not only to spray more or less foam but also to spray in a fan or jet pattern. Having these two adjustable features allows you to customize your dilution ratio based on how dirty your vehicle is, as well as to suit the parts of the vehicle you are washing. A fan pattern works best throughout the vehicle, while a more direct flow allows you to target certain difficult areas, such as wheel wells.
Interchangeable nozzle tips
Many foam cannons will also come with interchangeable nozzles that differ in the angle at which they spray. For example, common angles can include 15, 25, and 40 degrees. While these nozzles connect to the end of the pressure washer wand and not the tip of the foam cannon, they help direct the flow of water where it is most needed.
Depending on the manufacturer, foam cannon bottles will land somewhere on a spectrum between opaque and transparent. Opaque bottles won’t let you see the contents, so if you enjoy watching the foam cannon work, you should lean more towards a clear bottle design. While this feature won’t necessarily affect the performance of the foam cannon, you will need to rely on weight to recognize when the opaque foam cannon is almost empty.
Many manufacturers will specialize in offering a higher quality foam keg that they will label “professional grade.” This really translates to high-strength materials (like stainless steel) that are better suited to abuse. Quick-disconnect fittings are made from stronger metals, the bottles themselves are tough and built to last, and thicker foam can often be produced. Higher quality materials often mean a higher price.
With over 40 years in business, the experts at Chemical Guys have taken their native California sun and used it to develop a number of helpful products. If you’re looking for a pack, check out the company’s Professional Foam Cannon and Honeydew Snow Foam Cleanser. It is a great addition to your car care collection.
Colorado-based Adam’s combines the founder’s years of experience with products geared toward DIY enthusiasts. Choose Adam’s Car Shampoo if you are looking for a great wash to pair with your new foam cannon.
The family business MTM Hydro was founded in 1977 in Cherasco, Italy, where it is still based today. The company produces a variety of parts for pressure washers, including foam cannons such as the MTM Hydro professional foam lance.
Foam Cannon Prices
- $ 15 to $ 25: Most of the available foam cannons will be priced at around $ 20. Some manufacturers only market the foam cannon, while others include accessories like interchangeable nozzles or wash gloves. Bottles tend to be one liter in volume, usually made of plastic with a brass spout. The ¼-inch accessories are often quickly disconnected for convenience.
- $ 30 to $ 60: If you pay a little more for your foam cannon, you will also get a few more accessories. Some manufacturers have even created a foam cannon design that allows you to connect it to a garden hose. Many companies also list their foam cannon car wash soap products at this price.
- $ 75 to $ 100: Professional-quality car wash kits made with high-quality materials can be found for $ 75 to $ 100 or more. They usually include a large amount (often a gallon) of car wash soap. While most guns that cost around $ 20 are adjustable in terms of dilution ratio and spray direction, these higher-priced foam guns can be dialed in more efficiently.
Pressure Washer Requirements
There are two specifications that you need to pay attention to when buying a foam cannon. The first is the rate of flow of water through the canyon itself. Many can handle more than 2 gallons per minute (GPM). This characteristic will be listed along with the pressure (in pounds per square inch or PSI).
Foam cannons generally require between 1,000 and 3,000 PSI. Light to medium-duty pressure washers have a pressure between 1400 and 2500 PSI, so be sure to check the specifications of your pressure washer and align them with the specifications of the foam cannon you choose.
Bottle size and shape
Many manufacturers differ in the shape of the foam cylinder they sell. Most bottles will have a capacity of around a liter or 32-33 ounces, but it is the shape of the bottle that you need to pay attention to. Most foam cannons resemble a scuba tank. A wide, short neck sits on broad shoulders that drop down the length of the barrel. However, some manufacturers add an ergonomic twist that makes it easy to hold the barrel while loosening and tightening it.
Quick-release or quick disconnect
You won’t necessarily have to worry about looking for a quick-release foam keg because most products on the market include it as a standard feature. However, you will want to make sure that the platform you are working with will accept the ¼-inch accessory found on most foam cannons.
There are ways to adapt your platform to the ¼-inch accessory, but it is best to be aware of this concern before purchasing a product. Quick-release accessories are desirable because they allow you to store the pressure washer without the attached foam cannon, and you can also easily switch between spraying foam and rinsing the vehicle.
Adjustable dilution ratio and spray pattern
As with a pressure washer, sometimes you will want to adjust the water spray pattern to more easily direct the water to a specific area of interest. Being able to do the same with a foam cannon allows you to target hard-to-reach areas that require special attention. The ability to adjust the dilution ratio of your foam cannon is another great feature. That way, you can work heavy on the areas that need the most attention (think wheel wells and front grilles) while staying lighter on paint and windows, for example.
- Quality of Materials. When working with water and varying temperatures, some materials resist abuse better than others. Going with a higher quality foam cannon will be a benefit if you are someone who will use the product more than once a month. Drying the foam cannon and its components after use will help extend the life of the product, but starting with stronger parts will make a big difference. Consider investing in mid-priced foam cannons if durability is a priority.
- Preferred platform. Not everyone has or has access to a pressure washer. A garden hose is often easier to access. Most foam cannons on the market connect directly to a pressure washer wand, but there are a few companies that have featured similar products that fit typical garden hoses. The main difference between a pressure washer and a garden hose is the water pressure, so keep your particular needs in mind when shopping. Pressure washers can remove debris faster than a garden hose, but they also have their drawbacks.
Best foam cannon reviews and recommendations
- Before using the foam cannon in your vehicle, spray it on the driveway or sidewalk. This will give you a better idea of how it works and will be less likely to damage your car. You can also experiment with the spray pattern and dilution ratio to find the combination that works best.
- If you have a very dirty vehicle, you may need to put in a little effort in addition to the foam cannon. It’s great for removing some dirt, but on cars and trucks that are covered in dirt, you may want to rinse the vehicle, spray it with the cannon foam soap, and repeat.
- If you run out of car shampoo, don’t use dish soap. Although it is designed to remove grease and food from dishes, it is not good for the finish of your vehicle. Dish soap is abrasive and can make paint look dull and even rusty. It will also break up any wax you have in the finish.
- Check the gallons per minute and pounds per square inch on your pressure washer before purchasing a foam cannon. Some products are designed to work with specific types of pressure washers. Make sure to choose one that is compatible.
- Whether you wash your vehicle with a bucket and sponge or a foam cannon, be sure to rinse it in a timely manner. Do not leave soap residue on finish in direct sunlight for extended periods.
- However, do not rinse off the foam spray immediately. Let it sit for a few minutes for the formula to do its job of removing dirt. While you wait, you can clean the wheels and tires with a separate cleaner.
- After you have finished using the foam cannon, rinse the vehicle thoroughly. Make sure the cracks and crevices near the edges of the door and hood are free of soap. For an even better result, dry your vehicle with a chamois leather.
Made pressure washing easy! You can also check for:
- Pressure Washer Tips
- Best Pressure Washer Soap Attachments: Guides & Accessories
- 11 Best Greenworks Pressure Washer Accessories
- Useful Pressure Washer Nozzle Tips
This article also helps you to find out useful pressure washer tips to make pressure washing easier
10 Best Foam Cannon For Pressure Washer
If you read these instructions carefully, Then you will not face any problem while finding the best foam cannon for pressure washer.
But if you want to go with an easier way then I have listed the 10 best foam cannon for pressure washer. Because I have included all the things in my research.
1 . MTM Hydro PF22.2
Made in Italy, MTM Hydro’s PF22.2 foam cannon is the most reliable foam cannon in the industry. With your new 1-liter stand-up foam keg bottle, you no longer have to worry about spilling and tipping over.
Whether you lather your car on the weekend or lather for hours in the pigsty as a professional contract cleaner, you will save time and money with this tool. Simply attach the foam cannon to your high-pressure cleaner using one of the accessories supplied, fill the foam cannon bottle with the desired ratio of cleaning fluid and you’re ready to go.
The MTM Hydro PF22 was launched on the world stage in 2017 as the newest and best foam cannon. The PF22 has adjustable fan blades and a two-stage nozzle that allows it to spray vertically and horizontally.
By adjusting the fan blades (narrow or jet), the MTM foam guns project thick foam onto the vehicle, barn siding, house, fence, curb, roof, or other washable items. The chemical injection button on the top of the PF22 also clicks and allows precise measurement of more or fewer chemicals sucked through the inner chamber, increasing or decreasing foam performance.
This allows the internal stirrer to produce a dense foam that is stickier than Chinese imitation foam cannons. This gives this thick foam a longer dwell time, allowing the chemical to act longer on the cleaning surface to emulsify dirt and grime. Some surfaces may still require some effort, but if the chemical does its job, very little (if any) scrubbing is required.
- Adjustable fan blades
- Two-stage nozzle
- Chemical injection knob
- Nickel-plated brass
- Stand up bottle
2. Greenworks High Pressure Soap Applicator 51362
ConsGreenWorks offers a range of systems to choose from in corded and cordless tools. Leading in innovation, the Corded Lawn System offers a variety of tools to get all your yard work done quickly and efficiently. Whether you need something inexpensive or higher performance, GreenWorks corded lawn tools provide reliable options without the hassle of gas or the high cost of operation over the years. Get started in seconds and leave the gas hassle behind. Choose from mowers, chainsaws, lawnmowers, snowplows, brush cutters, pressure washers.
- Soap applicator connects to high-pressure washer
- 1.4 GPM maximum water flow
- Maximum water temperature of 40 degrees.
- Works with all pressure washers under 3100 PSI
- bottle is small and thin layer of foam
3. Chemical Guys EQP339 TORQ Professional Foam Cannon
The TORQ Foam Cannon Max Foam 8 cleans any vehicle with concentrated foaming power. With each pass, the TORQ foam cylinder sprays a thick foam that adheres to coarse dirt particles and lubricates them, and prevents turbulence and scratches.
The thick snow foam helps remove dirt even in the smallest crevices and crevices and is the perfect way to reduce swirl marks and maintain a crisp finish with every car wash.
The TORQ foam cylinder is made of the highest quality materials for tough use with any high-pressure cleaner. Solid brass components resist corrosion and oxidation that ruin cheap faux parts, and high-quality plastics reject harmful UV rays that cause cheaper units to crack and break.
Thanks to improved internal designs, the TORQ Max Foam 8 Foam cannon produces more frothy foam with lesser quality pressure washers down to just 800 PSI. TORQ engineers installed each foam cannon with a large 32 oz.
Fully adjustable fluid reservoir and spray nozzle to ensure complete foam coverage on any vehicle large or small. Cheaper, poorly designed foam cannons have bare brass wires that break soap bottles over time.
The TORQ Max Foam 8 Foam rod has a plastic insulating sleeve on the thread and thus prevents premature bottle wear.
The unique air injection system combines the perfect amount of car wash shampoo, water, and oxygen to create a thick, soapy lather that sticks to any vehicle paint.
- Spray the clinging foam of any pressure washer
- Give your car the gentlest wash possible
- Shoots cleaning foam in cracks and crevices.
- Preserves paint without scratches or swirls
- Maintain a flawless finish during every wash
- the plastic pot is cheap
4. Chemical Guys TORQ Foam Cannon
The TORQ Snow Foamer is a professional-grade car foam cannon that attaches to low-pressure cleaners.
You can attach it with any standard gasoline or electric pressure washer from 500 to 3500 psi.
Just like the rest of TORQ’s models, it features a solid all-rounder construction.
Directly from the plastic used for the 32 oz. sprayer, to the nozzles used for accessories, everything is top-notch and there are no complaints of malfunction, leakage, or deformation. TORQ’s patented thread locking system ensures longevity and prevents the bottle from decomposing prematurely.
It comes with a universal quick-release clip, which makes it possible to disconnect the sprayer halfway, even with one hand. You can swap out the spray nozzles to control the amount of pressurized foam released depending on what part of the car and coverage you need.
Plus, the former comes with three of TORQ’s most popular car wash soaps.
There’s the Glossworkz Gloss Booster, which is great for weekly washes, the Honeydew Snow Foam for more stubborn grime build-ups, and Citrus Wash & Gloss for abrasive grime and grime.
Overall, this is an obvious choice for homeowners looking for the best all-inclusive foam cannon. You don’t need to buy anything separately.
- Prosumer grade foam cannon
- Attaches to any standard gasoline or electric pressure washer
- Solid construction
- Quality plastic that will not fade or warp with UV exposure
- Corrosion-resistant brass components
- Quick-release clip for easy release of sprayer
- Comes with three of TORQ’s most popular car washes
- The instructions do not mention the water/soap ratios for the three-car washes. There will be a certain amount of trial and error to get this right.
5. Chemical Guys HOL144 TORQ Foam Cannon
Mr. Pink is the car wash soap popular with fans for removing dirt, grime, and deposits and for maintaining the shine of scratch-free car paint.
The advanced formula of MR. Pink is tough on dirt, but soft on wax and sealer. Mr. Pink is super focused. He added just 1 ounce of MR. Pink to a 5-gallon car wash bucket to create a thick wash foam with plenty of lubrication against abrasive dirt that causes swirls and scratches.
Mr. Pink will forever change the way you wash your car, it’s the perfect detail shampoo for any situation. The high suds formula creates an extra slippery wash solution to glide the wash mitt over the paint.
95% of swirl marks, scratches, and marks are due to improper washing. Mr. Pink’s unique formula releases a constant stream of foaming bubbles to surround dirt particles and gently guide them from the surface.
The neutral pH formula provides MR. Pink has the ability to clean any surface safely and easily. Pink gives any retailer maximum versatility when detailing any car, truck, motorcycle, boat, or RV in any professional store or entry point.
- Maximum foam release
- 1 gallon of ultra-thick foam car wash soap for dozens of heavy washes
- High-quality car wash foam cannon for low-pressure high-pressure cleaners
- Works with any gas or electric pressure washer: 500-3,500 psi
- Durable construction with corrosion-resistant materials
- Solid brass construction does not rust
- The universal quick-release system works with every high-pressure cleaner
- High quality plastics will resist cracking and fading from exposure
- Insulated bottle thread preserves soap solution bottles
- Fully adjustable to clean any vehicle, big or small
- Works with any Chemical Guys premium car wash soap
- Remove the thickest dirt and grime from any vehicle
- Not a thick foam
- Instructions do not indicate the correct ratio of soap to water
6. MJJC Foam Lance 1/4 Quick Connect Foam Cannon
It’s bigger, more stable, and the leak-proof tank cap allows you to better foam the chassis and roof of your vehicle, as well as store the remaining fluid without leaking.
It features the next generation MJJC foam cannon technology which allows you to rotate the spray nozzle 360 degrees to lather the vehicle’s roof and frame more easily without wasting foam.
Produces a foam 30% denser than the classic foam cannon, with only 100 ml of shampoo per 900 ml of water (1: 9 ratio). That means you can create more lather with less shampoo.
Produces adequate foam even with a 90 bar (1,300 psi) pressure washer. You won’t need to buy a larger pressure washer to produce a thick foam.
It features the foam fan spray adjuster and top knob, making it easy to use! Includes a variety of adapters to fit most pressure washers.
It comes with a 1.25mm orifice nozzle installed and a replacement 1.1mm orifice nozzle, as well as an additional stainless steel mesh filter.
It Designed with the new patented Click & Play connection system. Just screw it on, you don’t need PTFE tape or extra glue to seal your adapters.
Built with new generation construction, which makes it stronger and more robust.
It has a new design, which makes it easy to change the orifice nozzle and the stainless steel mesh filter.
- It makes soft, fluffy snow foam, it’s fun, and it’s easy.
- It works with any pressure washer, small and large all work perfectly.
- It saves water, it is environmentally friendly.
- It’s a no-touch car wash that saves your time and energy.
- The thick foam liquor melts sticks and soils the paint, thus reducing swirl marks and scratches.
- So far I have not seen any cons
7. Griot’s Garage BF302 The BOSS Foam Cannon
The Griot Garage BOSS Foam Cannon is here to change the way you shower your car. With the pressure washer, the Garage BOSS foam cannon from Griot, with its regulating nozzles, generates a thick layer of foam with the help of an extended jet.
In addition, this package is a new design and accessory in stainless steel inside and out. Metal manifold with stainless steel insert, the best foam barrel is fully protected from the nylon compound to the stainless steel sheet. We are also developing rotating jets to increase the best foam gun content in low psi pressure washer applications.
The best foam cannon powered by an electric or gas pressure washer, the foam cannon in the package adjusts to produce a spray pattern width of up to 40 ° for better protection or a spray pattern width of 0 Narrow enough for long-term roofer delivery. trucks and caravans
However, it saves you thousands of times that you don’t have to remove the bowl and put them together. This is a “no indication, no-hassle” display, simply screw on the concentrate bottle and verify that the gauge on the meter is correct. As a result, the pressure wash foam cannons are made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, which can cause problems with the brass manifold design.
- It rapidly and easily washes your vehicle
- Stainless steel nozzle connectors are corrosion resistant
- Reservoir cap does not drip while spraying
- You may be haven’t used it long
8. Chemical Guys EQP344 TORQ Foam Cannon
Chemical Guys EQP344 TORQ Foam Cannon is in the snow foam car wash kit. With the product, washing the car will be easier, faster, and cheaper. The high spray pressure helps remove dirt from the car quickly.
There is a nozzle that adjusts the intensity of the snow spray, convenient for users and safe. The built-in connector is quick, convenient during disassembly and use. With its compact and convenient design, it is very convenient to wash small narrow grooves. Also, you will get many incentives when you buy this product.
- Easy to use
- Safe to use
- Compact and convenient design
- Getting many incentives when buying this product
- Not found yet
9. Torq Chemical Guys EQP321 Foam Cannon
The TORQ Foam Cannon Snow Frother cleans any vehicle with concentrated foaming power. TORQ Foam Cannon snow foam is specially designed for spraying thick foam with pressure cleaners for enthusiasts.
Now, home users with pressure washer models that produce only 500 PSI can keep up with professional designers with a heavy-duty car wash. The dense snow foam helps to remove dirt even from the smallest cracks and crevices and is the perfect way to reduce the swirl and achieve a sharp finish every time you wash your car.
The TORQ foam snow frother is made of the highest quality materials for demanding use with any pressure washer. Solid brass components resist corrosion and oxidation that ruin cheap faux parts, and high-quality plastics reject harmful UV rays that cause cheaper units to crack and break.
TORQ engineers installed each Foam Cannon with a large 32 oz. Fully adjustable fluid reservoir and spray nozzle to ensure full foam coverage on any vehicle, large or small. Cheaper, poorly designed foam cannons have bare brass wires that break soap bottles over time.
The TORQ Foam Cannon snow skimmer has the patented TORQ thread lock on the threads, which prevents the bottles from wearing out prematurely.
The unique air injection system combines the perfect amount of car wash, water, and oxygen shampoo to create a dense foam that adheres to any vehicle paint.
Put the new TORQ Foam Cannon blower in any pressure washer and turn a regular laundry into a fun bubble bath.
- Spray the hanging foam of any pressure washer
- Give your car the gentlest wash possible
- Shoots cleansing foam in cracks and crevices
- Keeps paint free from scratches and swirls
- Maintain a flawless finish during every wash
- randomly adjusting during use
- Doesn’t do much foam
10. Chemical Guys EQP324 Big Mouth Max Release Foam Cannon
Bring down a thick foamy EPIC foam with the NEW TORQ Big Mouth Max Release Foam Cannon!
The Big Mouth maximum release foam cannon includes a giant head, a huge 34oz bottle, and a fully adjustable foam jet that allows you to create a super thick foam jet that will soak your ride in a thick blanket of cleansing foam.
The new sculpted Big Blow Bezel shapes the air and foam coming out of the mouthpiece, helping direct it into an ultra-wide stream of the thickest foam you’ve ever seen!
The 34 oz ultra-clear bottle’s largemouth also makes dilution a breeze, won’t tip over, and helps dilute soap evenly while making cleanup easy.
- Full Flow technology fires a wide fan or a jet of concentrated foam
- Big Blow Bezel directs the foam where you want it
- Easy-adjust foam knob gives you maximum control over your foam
- Huge 34oz bottle helps dilute soap evenly and lets you lather longer
- Clear container makes dilution a breeze
- The ergonomic handle makes the foam very comfortable
- No replacement parts
In addition, everyone should be careful about their car. Because if the car is right, you can do all this well. So you have to take care of the car as well. That’s why it is important to know how to maintain your car to last many years. Here have we discussed it with proper guidance and 24 great tips and tricks. You can also check for best foam gun without pressure washer and best foam cannon for electric pressure washer.
FAQ: Best Foam Cannon For Pressure Washer
As I explained earlier, the selection process isn’t that easy. That’s why many people like you face so many problems.
That’s why I’ve added a few to this post and do my best to provide relevant answers.
Does a foam cannon really work?
Yes. A quality foam keg combined with a pressure washer that provides an adequate amount of pressure works well. There is no better way to apply a thick layer of foam to the surface of your car. All that’s left is a good scrub with a wash mitt and a final wash.
Is a pressure washer required for the foam cannon?
It depends. Most foam cannons require a pressure washer, however, there are a few specialized types that work with a garden hose. However, this type of foam cannon will not have the same power as a normal foam cannon.
Do I have to get the car before applying the snow foam?
When cleaning your car, always apply snow foam to a dry car. If the car is already wet, it will not only act as a barrier preventing the foam from penetrating dirt and grime, it will also cause the foam to run. Basically throwing money well spent down the drain.
Does foam clean better?
Yes, the foam cleans much better than other car wash methods. Using foam not only improves overall cleanliness, it also keeps your car cleaner for longer. The foam residue acts as a barrier between the surface of your car and dirt.
What PSI is safe for car washing?
A pressure washer between 1200 and 1900 psi is best. If this value is exceeded, you risk damaging the surface of the car. It is also recommended that the pressure washer does not dispense more water than 1.4-1.6 GPM.
Is it worth using a pressure washer?
Definitely. A pressure washer can greatly improve your ability to keep your car clean, fresh, and looking its best. Pressure washers also save a lot of time and energy by greatly reducing the time and effort required to wash the car.
Can you use any laundry soap in a foam cannon?
Not necessarily. The key aspect that makes cannon foam soap suitable to be applied in this way is its pH level. A high pH soap used in a foam cannon could damage the surface of the car. Therefore, it is recommended to use specialized or professional foam.
Can I use wash and wax on a foam cannon?
Yes. In fact, wash and wax seem to work quite well when dispensed from a foam cannon. Just make sure the pH level of the wash and wax is not too acidic or too thick. Thick scrubbing and wax can clog a foam cannon.
Can Dawn be used on a foam cannon?
Of course, you can try it. However, using a product like this on the surface of a car could remove the clear coat or paint from the surface of your car. Therefore, it is not recommended. Instead, use torsion foam or specialized foam cannon soap to ensure the best result.
Why is my foam cannon not working?
There can be many reasons why your foam cannon is not working properly. First, make sure there is enough water pressure. Next, try rinsing and washing all the foam cannon nozzles, connectors, and accessories. And finally, make sure the soap is not too thick.
I hope the whole article has helped you a lot to choose the best foam cannon for pressure washer. If you want to get more Automotive Accessories real Reviews, Guides don't miss to visit. Stay with us for more better Automotive Accessories valuable information. thanks for visiting.