Harley-Davidson was founded in 1903 by William S. Harley and brothers Arthur Davidson and Walter Davidson in Milwaukee, Wisconcin!
Another brother, William A. Davidson, joined in 1907, the same year the boys started messing around with V-Twins.
This was the start of something very special and while the brand has had a wild ride over the decades, the company experienced a revival in the early 80’s and has never looked back.
To celebrate the anniversary, the company has introduced a range of limited edition bikes, namely:
- Ultra Limited Anniversary (limited to 1,300 copies worldwide)
- Tri Glide Ultra Anniversary (1,100 copies)
- Street Glide Special Anniversary (1,600 copies)
- Road Glide Special Anniversary (1,600 copies)
- Fat Boy 114 Anniversary (3,000 copies)
- Heritage Classic 114 Anniversary (1,700 copies)
- A brand new breakout with more grunts
- An all-new Road Glide 3 that brings hot rod styling to three wheels
- Nightster special model for lovers of the sportier models in the range
- Freewheeler has been redesigned in a blacked out offering
- And cruise control was introduced as a standard feature on more models